Shanghai, Mainland China



Get naked with me, and I'll talk!


Angelina Jolie is chatty of late, but get her in the buff and she really will talk. Angelina Jolie opens up in the July issue of Marie Claire about Brad Pitt, children, and how she wants to make the world a better place. Jolie tells how Brad gets her to talk. "I don't know how he does it, but…I talk a lot in the bath," Jolie says. "It's easier to talk when you're naked…Get naked with me, and I'll talk!"

Jolie, who was just on the red carpet with Brad ( with clothes on) helping him promote Ocean's 13 this week granted a revealing interview to Esquire, in which she talks not only the bathtub chats but a wide-ranging discussion about Brad Pitt, her children and the whole intermingling of the Jolie-Pitt clan.

0 Responses to “Get naked with me, and I'll talk!”

Post a Comment